Friday 9 November 2018

Week 7: My future job

My plan to my future job, is be a Communitary psychologist. During the last two years I decide this because I take an elective subjetc in my career about communtary intervention, when the mayor job was do an intervention proyect (and try to excecute) with a community organization. I was work with a self-help gruop, the experience was invaluable to me and convince me to involucrate in this area of the psychology.
I would like to work with the community in the outdoors, helping to empowerment the people, to create a new way to see the mental health, outside the clinical box.
In this case, I don't care about the salary, as lons as gave me enough to live pacefully. Neverthless, I would like to travel outside of Chile to do an postgrade in communitary psychology, because I am always hungry for more knowledge and tools for my praxis. Also, I like the investigation, so it is my interest to show around the international congress and conference the situation in Chile (In fact I was an expositor in the last International conference of communitary psychology of this year).
Actually I doing some elective subjetcs related with communitary psychology and my future plans are still involucrate with the investigation about this and complement my studies with a diplomate of clinical psychology in systemic theory.

7 comments:

  1. This is an interesting thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. The part about create a new way to see mental health sound good. I hope you can learn new things about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that working with a community and helping to empowerment the people is an incredible job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think about your job and I feel terrified, I want work in an office, outside scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Communitary psychologist is so interesting, I would like to complement it with my future clinical psychologist practice :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Communitary psychologist is something that i didn't expected you to do it, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very beautiful plan. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete