Friday 30 November 2018

Week 11: Summer holidays

In this next summer I would like to play play videogames and be a lazy person in those two months... I joking.
I don´t know where I go to vacation this summer, probably I go to visit my grandparents in Isla Negra or go to the south to visit my other grandparents. To Isla Negra maybe I go with my mother and my sister, o the south I always go with my entire family (my mother, my father, my sister, my dog).
This summer I would like travel to the south, but I don´t know if I go to Valdivia or the "carreterra austral", maybe I would travel to both places. If I didn´t go alone, I would go with a friend of mine who offer to me the idea to visit that places. I really like to visit, because this would be "my last" summer before start the diploma couse and my practice and I don´t know if I had time in the future to do that.
Also, I would like to travel outside. My father torture me because all the touristics packs arein the beginning of march, and I started my classes in that days, but it's probably I would travel to buzios in brazil (again) or go to barranquilla in Colombia.
Other activities I would like to do is playing role games (like mage the asention), go outside with my friends to play Pokemon GO and sleep so, so much.

7 comments:

  1. Is wonderfull be quiet and play videogames when you are in the summer holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the next year seems so hard, so the best you can do is to take advantage from this holydays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to visit the carretera austral and sleep a lot jaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't know if you will have enough time the next year, don't miss the opportunity to travel this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will invite you to play DnD in my house '-'

    ReplyDelete
  6. carretera austral is so beautiful and nice to see :'3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valdivia is a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete