Friday 26 October 2018

Week 6: career and related topic

The reason of why I choose to study psychology was very weird in that moment. The biggest dream of my life was study medicine in first place, but when I did the PSU, my score was not the best.
In a desperate decision, I entry to the bachelor program in the Universidad de Chile. In the first semester I suffer so much, because the program is very hard, with classes from monday to friday, during all the day and test every saturday.
Finishing the first semester, my interest in medicine was decreasing in favor of psychology. During that semester, one of my subjects was introduction to the psychology and I like so much the content and that make me think about my interest and my situation in that moment. My grades did not the best and my chances to transfer to medicine was very far, so I think "If I study psychology, what could go wrong?
And that I did, change my mention of natural science to humanities and social science and transfer after two years of baccalaureate I transfer to second year of psychology. I don't regret this decision, because I really enjoy this, obviously like every career, is hard to carry, but I think I can do it and graduate soon (I hope so).

3 comments:

  1. Me too. I dont regret studying Psychology

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you finish your career as soon as possible dude :3

    ReplyDelete