Thursday 22 November 2018

Week 8: post graduate studies

About my post graduate studies, this is an uncertain decision. My biggest desire is do the academic career, because I started to feel comforttably in the work of teacher assistant and I wanna involve in this area.  So, if I wanna do this, I have to do a doctorate, abdove a master, because that maximizes my posibilities to find a good place to work.
About the subjetcs, I wanna course contents about community psychology (in previously blogs I talk about how much I like this applied speciality), especially all about community intervention, empowerment and mental health.
Places where I want to do my post graduate studies... if I could do it in Chile, I have two universities in mind. One of them is the University of Concepcion, because in that city (Concepcion) is the place where I was born and I would felt comfortable doing my studies there. The second is the Austral University of Chile, in Valdivia. Objectively, I like environment of that University. If I wanna study somthing, one of my criteria to choos a place is the nice environment the univisersity would offer.
An blended system is the approppiate way I think to keep my practice work and complement this with my studies. I think is important to do it both at the same time because ensures continuity in our learning and develompent as professionals.

3 comments:

  1. I would also like to continue my studies in valdivia... I love Valdivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Valdivia is a beautiful place to study. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete