Friday 7 December 2018

Week 12: Changes to my study programme

The type of changes I would do to my carrer are so much, because I think psychology in this university has a lot of deficient aspect.
About the curriculum, I add more formative subjects in the basic cycle, because we learn about theory, but practise, nothing. For example, we have a subjetc in first year called "basic psychological process" when we lean about things that we learnt in other subjetcs, a completly waste of time!
About the Workload and length of studies, the first is so stressful, Literally this semester I have no time for anything was study. I left my social life, the videogames, a good sleep, so mey things. The second, I think we need another year to finish in calm the thesis because in fifth year we have  the diplomate, the practice and the thesis toghether and that makes everyone run in circles of desperation. Ohter way to fix the problem is adjust the curriculum and anticipate the thesis.
About the faculty facilities (buildings and infrastructure), even if we have a new bulding, this is for academics and students of post-grade. The sudents of pre-grade doesn't have enough classrooms, and the classroms of the old bulding are small and warm.
Too many teachers need to learn about basic need of their studens, like a good schedule of sleep or give them spaces to rest between the semester, because there some teachers who didn´t know about that (in my humble opinion).
About the use of technology, I think we have so many potential in this because that facilitate the learning process.

2 comments:

  1. I agree!
    This semester was very stressful for me and I didn't have much time for doing what I like :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn´t not easy to be dedicated in studies and to lead a completely healthy social life

    ReplyDelete