Friday 14 December 2018

Week 13: english languaje challenges

About the comments i can make about my experience learning english at university, I think it was enriching to my self, learning in a diferent way. I took the third and four level of english in this university and I feel the teaching here is innovative, not like a boring expositive class. Here we have activities, blog sessions, videoblog sessions, role playing, a lot of differents task and activities that make the learning too much enriching.
About the use of blogs, I think is an excellent idea, but need more diversity of themes, because there is some blog sessions that were so boring. A appropriate pool of themes would be more exciting and involved.
About the aspects of my English I need to be improved, I think I need more practice in my talking and expression, because, even if I understand english, read text in english and understand someone who is talking to me, my principal lack is my difficulty to express and replay someone in english. I feel so nervous when someone talk to me and I can't answer because my mind is going down.
How do I plan to do this? literally "throw me to the sharks", talk and write more between my friends who talk more english like spanish and be more sociable in english forums about the things I like: videogames, seres, anime, etc.
About how much I'm you using english these days, actually, only to read text and papers in english, watch series without subtitles and play videogames with the text and sound in english.

2 comments:

  1. Those nerves when I trying to express themselves are horrible, I understand you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! blogs need more topics:(

    ReplyDelete